Listen. Learn. Engage.
“To empower individuals and organisations to engage with social inclusion in a meaningful way.”
- Promote awareness and share resources to ensure that we are empowered to act rather than feeling burdened by responsibility.
- Demystify social change by creating a range of opportunities for engagement so that each individual, irrespective of experience, skillset or background can get involved and be part of the solution.
- Facilitate mutually stimulating interactions and build sustainable partnerships to promote systemic change
A Multi-Faceted Approach.
To ensure a truly systemic approach, our model comprises three distinct initiatives under the SPACES banner.
“Change starts with ordinary people – the conflicted, the flawed, the willing.”
Join the Movement.
When we designed Spaces one of our main aims was to create a social movement where everyone has a place and can get involved.
Here are a few ideas of how you can become an ally:
- Follow us on Social Media
- Tell your story
- Sign up to a safe spaces group
- Spread the word with your network
- Share resources you have found useful
- Speak to us about creating inclusive organisational strategies